Want to Participate in the Discussion?
As a yearlong discussion on the role of ethics, values, and morals in the reshaping and rebuilding of the global economy, the Forum encourages participation throughout the year from all interested parties.
How can you participate?
You don’t have to be a speaker or panelist to participate in the Forum. Here are some ways that you can engage:
- Attend Forum events. You’ll see featured events listed to the left and on the top of the Forum homepage, as they are added to the agenda. Many other events will be organized throughout the year by student organizations, faculty members, academic departments, and the many centers and institutes on campus. We will include those events in an All Events page (accessible from the home page under “Forum-Related Events”) that will list dates and times.
- Watch events as they happen online. We’ll be streaming many of the featured events live online. Check the Forum homepage regularly for more details on these events.
- Provide feedback on events you attend. Simply click on View All Events in the left column of the main page. Click on the event of your choice. Enter your comment in the “Add New Comment” field and click on “Post as.” You will be asked for your email address and name to complete the posting.
- Submit your perspective for others to read and comment on. Each featured event will include discussion points posted by event speakers or others in the ND community who are passionate about the topic and wish to share their perspective or point of view. Submit your perspective. Each submission is reviewed for relevancy and posted to the discussion area of a featured event.
- Comment on a discussion. You can comment on a particular discussion point. Simply click on the discussion header from the main page and scroll to the end of the piece. Enter your comment in the “Add New Comment” field and click on Post as." You will be asked for your email address and name to complete the posting.